Looking for hatching eggs…

ilovebuffs

Songster
14 Years
Jun 26, 2009
Senoia, GA
I’m looking at starting up my incubator. I would like to get some orpingtons, wyandottes, maybe even some Jersey Giants. I’m not really picky; I just have my favorites. I live in Georgia. Are there any somewhat closer states (shorter shipping) that may have something to offer?

I’m looking at starting up my incubator. I would like to get some orpingtons, wyandottes, maybe even some Jersey Giants. I’m not really picky; I just have my favorites. I live in Georgia. Are there any somewhat closer states (shorter shipping) that may have something to offer?
I don’t know how far you are from Coweta co but this weekend is the annual poultry show/swap and they definitely will have people selling hatching eggs

Yeah, we stopped by yesterday but it seems we missed the sale of the chickens. It looked like they were packing up as we were leaving. I had no idea they did hatching eggs too. How do you find out about all that?

Yeah, we stopped by yesterday but it seems we missed the sale of the chickens. It looked like they were packing up as we were leaving. I had no idea they did hatching eggs too. How do you find out about all that?
Facebook mostly. But it’s an annual event. Its always the 3rd weekend in February. Friday is always the biggest day for the sales.

I don’t know how far you are from Coweta co but this weekend is the annual poultry show/swap and they definitely will have people selling hatching eggs

Also I just sent you a message with some information

I don't know if there is an active Georgia thread in the "Where am I? Where are you!" section of this forum but if you can find one that would be a good place to look and chat with your neighbors. Or make a post in the "Buy Sell Trade" section of this forum, just mention Georgia in your thread title. My first call would be to your county extension office. There is a decent chance they would be able to help you. Next time you are in the feed store chat with them. You might get lucky but they probably have a bulletin board where you can post a notice.

I don't do Facebook but sometimes there are local chicken groups you can join. Or make a post on Craigslist. You never know.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom