looking for hatching eggs - Pac NW

carousel

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 31, 2008
NW Oregon
Does anyone have eggs for hatching western OR/WA? if so what breeds?
I was just given a bator! so now I'm thinking maybe I should hatch some chicks!
can't wait to get it home and unpacked.

Last edited:
I don't have eggs in your area. I'm in Georgia but willing to ship and have just shipped to WA.
I have buffs, speckled sussex, white leghorns, barred rocks, rhode island reds and easter eggers.

Hi,

I'm in WA and breed true Wheaten & Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas and Welsummers. I also show them.

You can see my birds on my website. Just click on the applicable album for the breed you want to see.

You will notice that I have/had Easter Eggers. I just have the one left that I am breeding to my two Wheaten and two Blue Wheaten males but her eggs are purplish, they can't be confused with my blue eggs from the Ameraucanas, and besides that I separate out all my birds and take great care to know exactly who I'm breeding as well as keeping good records.

Hope that helps. Just let me know if you'd like some eggs or chicks.

God Bless,

I have a new pair of gorgeous Mille Fleur D'Uccles that I got from Sheryl Butler in Wa. The hen has just started to lay and I am looking for someone local to hatch their eggs while I wait for one of my cochins to go broody. I can borrow a bator later in the season, but this girl is laying NOW. I would love to trade eggs for a few peeps.

How does that sound?

Quote:
Hi, you can't go wrong with Sheryl's birds. Where r u located? I'll be setting my Ameraucana eggs around February 1st. If you live nearby, I could throw your eggs in my GQF as I won't be filling it.

God Bless,

Back
Top Bottom