Looking for High Quality Brahma's for next year

bossynbella

Songster
12 Years
Aug 11, 2007
Iowa
I have finially found the breed I want to stick with and it is the wonderful Brahma at this time I only have two of them a Lt. Brahma Rooster and a Dark Brahma hen but by Fall 2009 would like to have one rooster and 5 hens of each color. Wanted to get in touch with people now who raise these beautiful birds. Will have an inubator next spring so buying eggs would be great. Again not buying tell next year but wanting see some great birds and find someone to buy eggs from next spring.
Melissa

BossynBella: Hello. I breed Light Brahmas. If you would like, you can go to my website, www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl and go to Photo Gallery, and look at some pictures of my Light Brahmas. My brahmas are high quality, they are the breed standard, and have great friendly, and calm personalities and great foot feathering. If you would like some next year, you can either fill out my egg waiting list form, for PM me with your name and your email address.

Edited to add: I forgot to say that these are the standard Brahmas.

Last edited:
The reason why I'm asking the price is because I hatched 10 eggs this year and just sold 3 light brahma roosters to a lady they are 6 months old and I sold them for $45.00 ea. Canadian I was wondering if this was a good price???
idunno.gif

Wow I think 45 is a very good price for them. I have never paid that much for a chicken. But I have always boughten chicks before. I am going to look at your birds right away Sundown I am sure I'll be filling out that egg list soon.

Anyone with the buff and Dark's??
Thanks Melissa

Back
Top Bottom