Looking for Kittens in East Tawas area Michigan.

Ours are nice lol.
Yeah. I spent alittle over $125.00 on her total at the shelter. Was supposed to receive $50 back from them after getting my cat spayed, & vaccinated. Which was also alittle over $100.00.
So my cat it's self costed about $225.00, maybe alittle more then that. I can't remember the exact prices of all the stuff, but that's my estimation.

My cat Mystery, a Maine Coon mix.
15948520290314087037197272232591.jpg

If you lived closer I'd probably get you something too.
That is so wonderfully kind of you, but I'd probably have to turn you down, for the sole reason that I feel terribly guilty when people that I don't know that well give me gifts... I'm not sure why, I just always feel bad taking from them. Also when people offer me stuff when it's not my birthday or Christmas...again, I feel guilty taking from people!

That is so wonderfully kind of you, but I'd probably have to turn you down, for the sole reason that I feel terribly guilty when people that I don't know that well give me gifts... I'm not sure why, I just always feel bad taking from them. Also when people offer me stuff when it's not my birthday or Christmas...again, I feel guilty taking from people!
You don't have to feel guilty, it's an offer of kindness. It should be taken as a friendly gesture.

Back
Top Bottom