Looking for LF Chocolate Orpington hatching eggs

I respect that - and I wish you the best of luck finding true English, Large Fowl Chocolate Orpingtons eggs for that cheap.
I am one of the original importers of this coloration into America so I know who has what and the market value.
If you are able to find some for that, they are most likely bantam to LF progression projects

A bit of research can go a long way and I would love to be able to afford your birds but I simply can't justify the cost. I understand that many of the higher quality birds are pricey but not all of them are. My birds aren't bantams or projects. You advertise as having Mottled birds from Autumn Farm Orpingtons on your website, which I have been to more than once. Louise from Autumn Farm Orpingtons advertises as having some of your Chocolates, as well as those of Jordan Farms-which could be false advertising as does occur on the internet. I would gather that since you are such a prominent person in the business, as you have made clear here, you would surely not buy low quality birds from a low quality farm. Her eggs are currently selling for lots of 6 on Ebay anywhere from $53-$107 plus shipping, or a preset price of $125 on the website.

Last edited:
I have some LF chocolates. I only have a trio at the moment so I'm only able to do 6 or fewer eggs

Yay!!
ya.gif
Lol. Do you have pictures and approximate weights of your Chocolates, also where did you get them from if you don't mind my asking.

[/IMG][/IMG]

They have been trimmed to increase fertility. Ill have to weigh them, but I got them from Jordan Farms.

A bit of research can go a long way and I would love to be able to afford your birds but I simply can't justify the cost. I understand that many of the higher quality birds are pricey but not all of them are. My birds aren't bantams or projects. You advertise as having Mottled birds from Autumn Farm Orpingtons on your website, which I have been to more than once. Louise from Autumn Farm Orpingtons advertises as having some of your Chocolates, as well as those of Jordan Farms-which could be false advertising as does occur on the internet. I would gather that since you are such a prominent person in the business, as you have made clear here, you would surely not buy low quality birds from a low quality farm. Her eggs are currently selling for lots of 6 on Ebay anywhere from $53-$107 plus shipping, or a preset price of $125 on the website.
That's where your wrong.... I've spent thousands upon thousands importing birds from England.... Actually, I was the first person to ever import live chickens from the UK.
I have 4 different bloodlines of Spangles all in different flocks. Yes, 1 of my flocks did come from Louise's line, but not all of my birds originate from that bloodline. I guess a little research does go a long way - if you had asked instead of relying on websites which do not get updated every few weeks. :)

Back
Top Bottom