Looking for Mandarin ducks

Brenbry

In the Brooder
May 3, 2022
I live in North Alabama and looking for Mandarin ducks. Does anyone have any for sale? Please message me with prices. Thanks.

I live in North Alabama and looking for Mandarin ducks. Does anyone have any for sale? Please message me with prices. Thanks.
Welcome to BYC! I may have some available this year. I have a handful of people on my list already, but if I get enough I should have extras.
I do know some people down near you that also keep waterfowl, if I don't have any they probably would.

Welcome to BYC! I may have some available this year. I have a handful of people on my list already, but if I get enough I should have extras.
I do know some people down near you that also keep waterfowl, if I don't have any they probably would.
Ok. Thank you! When are yours available and a price?

Ok. Thank you! When are yours available and a price?
They'll be juveniles that I can ship this fall. Mine are also the standard color but split to white so there's a chance I could end up with some white babies.
I'm thinking it'll be $150 a pair plus whatever shipping works out to be.

They'll be juveniles that I can ship this fall. Mine are also the standard color but split to white so there's a chance I could end up with some white babies.
I'm thinking it'll be $150 a pair plus whatever shipping works out to be.
Could you put me on the list for two pair?

Could you put me on the list for two pair?
Sure! If you could pm me a phone number or email I can reach you at that would be great. I'm trying to make sure I have contact info for anyone interested in case I can't get ahold of them through here.
And if I don't end up with enough I'll let you know as soon as possible too.

This is my pair.
_MG_6994.jpeg~4.jpg
_MG_5214.JPG~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom