Looking for Midget White hatching eggs

Looking for a dozen or so MW hatching eggs. I'm in WI but don't mind shipping them in. Any help is appreciated!

I am surprised that no-one has responded to this post. I am also on the hunt for true MW turkeys and I think I found some. As soon as I confirm this and get my order placed, I will post here.

MonicaJ, if you find any quality MW's please post your results.

Bob

Thanks Bob! Celtic Oaks just contacted me about MWs. I hope to get a dozen in the bator before too long. I had found a few in my state but I can't get any responses back. I'll post if I'm able to get some. Let me know how your search goes.

Thanks Bob! Celtic Oaks just contacted me about MWs. I hope to get a dozen in the bator before too long. I had found a few in my state but I can't get any responses back. I'll post if I'm able to get some. Let me know how your search goes.
I no longer need Midget White turkey hatching eggs.....
smile.png

Also check out QCU Poultry in Paul, Idaho

Last edited:
Thanks Bob!! I ordered mine from Celtic Oaks. Of course I alse had to order some white Muscovy eggs from them tooi :) Best of luck with yours!

Hi MonicaJ - Wish I would have seen your post earlier! I am also in Wisconsin (30 minutes or so south of Madison). This is my second year raising midget whites. Last year I got my MW from Welp Hatchery. We kept a trio of one male and two hens and this year are letting them raise the turkeys. It is so fun to watch the "dad" take care of the poults. I'd love to hear how your shipped eggs hatched out for you.

I am looking for Midget Whites for Feb or March. I live in Wausau, WI so Madison is near enough if you think it is possible you would have some available.

Back
Top Bottom