Looking for NPIP/AI Certified Serama Breeders

That's too bad, but thanks for checking them all. I wonder why they don't have hatching eggs for Seramas?
Seramas are notoriously difficult to hatch and oftentimes need assistance hatching for the ones that make it to lock down. Hatcheries wouldn't make a good profit with such a delicate breed. They are so tiny which makes it very difficult to ship chicks successfully. I went through a lot of Serama eggs before I hatched any and assistance was needed. At least this has been my personal experience so far 💜 I hope that helps 😊

NC seems like a bit of a distance for shipping hatching eggs, especially when they're delicate like Seramas. I can get the information for you if you don't think it's too far. The breeder I purchased hatching eggs from in NC is NPIP/AI certified. I know she has multiple feather types too.

@ColtHandorf also has Seramas but I'm not sure about his certifications. He has some gorgeous birds!
I won't be NPIP until next month. I'm not paying for it now to have to pay for it again in June. lol

I'm looking for breeders to buy eggs from! (And possibly chicks/adults if available)

I'm in Ohio but happy to pay for shipping. Looking for frizzle serama eggs or silkied serama eggs. I would absolutely consider smooth feathered eggs too if the parents are nice quality! :)

I already bought eggs from a nice breeder named Tammie Cappuccio, and also from Heavenly Seramas. Looking to buy a few more eggs from another breeder for my incubator. Any recommendations?
I have Native Colors Exotics and raise Serama and offer eggs. I'm in Wisconsin. I have American, traditional and Malaysian. This year at SCNA nationals I won national champ with one of my hens. And the last two ABA/ apa shows in Wisconsin I won best and reserve of breed with some of my blacks. If you want to look up my farm name and get back to me I'd be happy to give you more info. I am NPIP certified and ai clean. I am also the president of The Serama Club of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin state rep for Serama council of North America (SCNA). My cell is 262-888-0446. Feel free to look up Native Colors Exotics and contact me for anything further. I will be at Ohio nationals next month if you'd rather skip shipping and risk them getting handled rough by postal service.

Back
Top Bottom