Looking for paint silkie

Anybody know of a good hatchery that sales paint silkies? I've been having the worst time trying to find one. Thanks in advance.
I don’t know of any hatcheries that carry paint Silkies. You’ll have to get from a breeder. Rainier foothills farm in Washington state has lovely Silkies. You can get hatching eggs from them. Not sure about Chicks you’ll have to check with them.😊
My avatar boy is from their stock.

I don’t know of any hatcheries that carry paint Silkies. You’ll have to get from a breeder. Rainier foothills farm in Washington state has lovely Silkies. You can get hatching eggs from them. Not sure about Chicks you’ll have to check with them.😊
My avatar boy is from their stock.
I'll check them out! Thank you!

Aww! He's a beautiful roo!
Oh and welcome to BYC!😊
Thank you! 🙂

Last edited:
I looked at their website, and I didn't see that they had any paints available. So I contact them to see if they'll have any this Spring. Fingers crossed! 🤞
They don’t show it on their “breeds we offer” page but I just looked and if you go under the “shop” section and scroll down they do have paint silkie hatching eggs available.
Looks like they just started offering cuckoo Silkies as well.😊

Oh, well, I'll have to look there! Thanks!

I saw that! Might have to order some of those...

(Edit) I found the paint eggs. Is it shipping that's so expensive or the eggs? I couldn't find a price for the eggs just the subtotal, including shipping.

Last edited:
I've been talking with the lady at Rainier Foothills Farm, and she has two pullets (they're like 3-4 months old, I think is what she said) that she can ship. She's gonna send me some pics later and give me the prices.
I have a roo available, but I'm in cincy!
He's a frizz...

Attachments

• 20211220_140119.jpg
    20211220_140119.jpg
    754 KB · Views: 3
I've been talking with the lady at Rainier Foothills Farm, and she has two pullets (they're like 3-4 months old, I think is what she said) that she can ship. She's gonna send me some pics later and give me the prices.
That’s great! Post photos if you get them!😍

Back
Top Bottom