Looking for pure bantam eggs

leslie0815

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Georgia
Long time no see my friends......I hope to be online more now that dh is home and starting physical therapy close to home. During the last few months I have lost almost all my birds to predators. I have decided that since I have some nice large and very secure ex rabbit hutches that I am going to start with some bantams. So if anyone has any pure bantam eggs for a reasonable price please let me know. Thanks again.....Leslie

Last edited:
So sorry for your losses, but glad the hubby is home and hope he continues to recover. I don't have any pure eggs right now. All my birds are together except a bantam cochin pair and she is laying very sparingly right now. If anything changes soon, I will let you know. I hope you get some babies soon to help heal your heart from losing your birds.

Marie

Hey Marie, Thanks for the well wishes......I thought about just ordering some chicks since the weather is cooling off a bit. Have you ever orderd chicks ? Where from if so ?
Thanks again
Leslie

I am so sorry about your birds.

I have Silver Sebrights. I could send you 6+ eggs if you would like. If you are interested you can click on the link in my signature and see pictures of my Sebrights on my website. Then you can PM me or email me if you interested.

Last edited:
I ordered bantam cochins from Ideal in August. They all arrived VERY healthy, and are developing into gorgeous birds. I got silver laced, golden laced, and black. I am very happy with Ideals stock, as well as their shipping methods. However, if you do order from Ideal, request that they email you when your chicks ship. Mine shipped a week early, and I wasn't ready! So just because they give you an available date, that doesn't mean much...they could ship early.

Back
Top Bottom