Looking for Quail Breeders in Canada

Discussion in 'Quail' started by damionlake, Oct 10, 2011.

1. nzath

nzath New Egg

Oct 18, 2013
    The Government of Canada has multiple contact sites. Try contacting someone here for this info. http://www.agr.gc.ca/
    This page indicates a substantial growth of Squab (pigeon) in the BC region. http://smallfarmcanada.ca/2009/getting-in-the-game/

2. rudym

rudym New Egg

Mar 15, 2014
    Looking for Jumbo Browns and Phoenix quail hatching eggs that could be sent to Nova Scotia Canada. Can't seem to find anything around here

3. rudym

rudym New Egg

Mar 15, 2014
    Hi Damion, Looking for Jumbo Browns and Texas A&M in Nova Scotia Would you be open to selling some hatching eggs and sending them out here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Wes Reply to [email protected]

4. kaitcurrie

kaitcurrie New Egg

Apr 30, 2014
    I'm also looking for quail to be sent to New Brunswick ! Any type, will even consider eggs!

5. kaitcurrie

kaitcurrie New Egg

Apr 30, 2014
    Anybody have any eggs that can be shipped to New Brunswick, Canada??

6. brymatt87

brymatt87 New Egg

Jul 15, 2014
    Hi, can any of those breeding different varieties please e-mail me have been looking for sometime for different breeds, it would be greatly appreciated
    [email protected]

7. Melaniepit

Melaniepit New Egg

Aug 9, 2014
    Hi! Do you have any Texas A&M hatching eggs? I'm in Montreal and I would like to have some shipped to me!

8. Anyone find breeders near new brunswick Canada? Or if someone will ship here?

9. brymatt87

brymatt87 New Egg

Jul 15, 2014
    I have both Jumbo and colored coturnix

10. Cinm

Cinm Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2014
    I am in Rawdon Quebec I ship anywhere in Canada I have Coturnix Isabelle Tibetan tuxedo texas A&M ,jumbos, Northern bob whites ,snowflakes and buttons contact me if you want eggs shipped [email protected]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by