Looking for Silkie chicks to buy in Indiana

Thanks. I contacted them and they said they had none available. I think I may have a source lined up.
Thanks again.

First I just want to apologize I hope I'm doing this correctly I've never posted before I have been looking all over God's green earth for some white bearded silkies in Indiana and I just came across this post. Hopefully its current because I would love to to have two or three white bearded silkies. I would love to be able to show if their show quality if not just having these little bundles of flats around is really all I want don't get me wrong I love my chickens but I just can't wait to see these little crazy fluffy babies running everywhere so please let me know if you have any I'm located in Bartholomew County Columbus Indiana thank you so much

I
First I just want to apologize I hope I'm doing this correctly I've never posted before I have been looking all over God's green earth for some white bearded silkies in Indiana and I just came across this post. Hopefully its current because I would love to to have two or three white bearded silkies. I would love to be able to show if their show quality if not just having these little bundles of flats around is really all I want don't get me wrong I love my chickens but I just can't wait to see these little crazy fluffy babies running everywhere so please let me know if you have any I'm located in Bartholomew County Columbus Indiana thank you so much
I believe the original poster also wants silkies

i got some back in July. But may expand in the spring. I don't mind if you hijack this.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom