Looking for Silkied Seramas - WA State

oh.lottie.dottie

In the Brooder
Oct 12, 2018
Hello! I'm wondering if anyone is willing to ship me some babies that are young enough to imprint on myself and family. Please let me know prices (and hopefully pics). Thank youuuuuu

If you are referring to IMPRINT,,,,,, as become friendly and tame,, do not hesitate getting adult chickens of your desired breed.
Gentle handling and providing food treats will tame ANY chicken in my experience. I only keep pets BTW.
Best to get chickens locally that you can drive and pick up. Shipping stresses chickens out. The older they are the more stress potential. Hatcheries shipping day old chicks are probably the least stressed due to not being very old/smart at that stage.. :idunno You do need to order considerable quantities per order.
Consider looking thru Craig's listings, and something may come available. Obviously always use Smart, Safe , procedures when meeting up with a potential seller. Choose a Public Place like a shopping center or similar area, and NEVER GO ALONE.. :thumbsup
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and :welcome

If you are referring to IMPRINT,,,,,, as become friendly and tame,, do not hesitate getting adult chickens of your desired breed.
Gentle handling and providing food treats will tame ANY chicken in my experience. I only keep pets BTW.
Best to get chickens locally that you can drive and pick up. Shipping stresses chickens out. The older they are the more stress potential. Hatcheries shipping day old chicks are probably the least stressed due to not being very old/smart at that stage.. :idunno You do need to order considerable quantities per order.
Consider looking thru Craig's listings, and something may come available. Obviously always use Smart, Safe , procedures when meeting up with a potential seller. Choose a Public Place like a shopping center or similar area, and NEVER GO ALONE.. :thumbsup
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and :welcome

Not so true. I ship birds and babies stress more than the adults. I do t ship til they are a couple weeks cause of that reason. My adults ship wonderfully and we always bed them down in the box and provide fruits and veggies. The mailing box is a fun place to go and they always arrive lively and friendly.

Back
Top Bottom