Looking for some eggs in UTah

scrapmom5

Songster
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
Utah
I want to do another hatch and since I am about to embark on my second hatch would like some not so expensive eggs. I am willing to pick them up if you are along the wasatch front. I am not picky on breeds. I just want to try another hatch. If you have any please let me know.

Thanks,

Try the classifieds on KSL.com there are several people on the wasatch front that sell eggs from their house, and some may be fertile. I know there's one in santaquin I need to contact if I have five minutes when I'm up there this week. I wish my girls would start laying again, as I'm in the Provo/Orem area almost every week and could use someone besides me trying to hatch them (I've had really bad hatch rates even though they've all been fertile. I'd even GIVE you some to try. PM me if you live in Utah county and I'll contact you when they start laying again.

i live 25 minutes from iron county (i am in nv tho) and i know thats not SUPER close, and my girls have quit laying for a minute, but when they do, i will send you some to try if you want. they roo is a black mutt tho, i only got him so i could have free eggs to test hatch. prolly of no help, i know, but oh well..

Back
Top Bottom