Looking for someone with my Breed

Calcvin

Hatching
5 Years
Dec 28, 2014
I have been trying to find someone that, like me, has Golden Campine Bantams. I have sought them all across the country with no luck. Was told I may be able to on here- and I don't see a place where, like the Lady from FL, to place it- so I'll start here, till someone can tell me where to put it. :)

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! The members here are great and so are their chickens;)!!! This is the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM ON EARTH!!!!

Hope you have fun and if you need anything we are here to help!!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC!

In case you haven't tried it yet, use the Search box for Campines in the upper left part of your screen (right under the logo). That may help you find members that have them.

Also, there have been member reviews done on the Campines under the Breeds tab so they are around.

You might try posting to your state thread to see if anyone in your area has them too. Here's where you can find the state threads:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread

Hope that helps. Nice to have you join us!

Thanks, I'll try later- getting ready for church right now. But I have written all the poultry shows here in GA, as well as NC- where I heard some were, and now writing them in SC. So far with no luck, oh and there are also places across the rest of the country that I've tried even a site on Facebook. I did find someone (just one) that had the silver- but he didn't know anyone with the golden. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom