Looking for super cheap eggs for first time incubator

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bock_Bock, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    Hi every1 i live in hayward ca and i wa slooking for fertile/ hatching eggs i was looking into getting a incubator but i want to make sure i can get eggs too so if you live around the bay area in california please let me know or if you have eggs to ship too please let me know as you see in my title it doesnt matter what type or breed as in ducks quails chickens pigeons anything just let me know what you got thanks so much

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I can ship you 12 speckled sussex eggs for $25 (includes shipping) These are beautiful and gentle birds and lay great eggs.

I can add 12 more eggs to the mix for $20 (includes shipping) - these would be rhode island reds, barred rocks, white leghorns, easter eggers (gorgeous blue and green eggs) and buff orphingtons

So 2 dozen eggs for $45

If you need any more, I can do that as well

Whether or not you order from me please be sure to go ahead and start up your incubator and have it running and get it to temperature, away from a draft, window, etc and get the humidity right.

We are on a two person chemical free farm in Bowdon GA - west of Atlanta in the country - we left the city life and love our goats, chickens, turkeys, guineas, pigs and cow and veggies. I say all that to say we do farming full time for a living

I turn my eggs frequently before mailing and keep them at an ideal temperature and they will be very fresh when I pack and mail them with care I have a great rooster to hen ratio although those roosters do eat the food! This affects your hatch rate.

I take pay pal, so if you want to make a purchase pm on this board

and deposit on account:
    [email protected]

Please don't e mail this addres, I never check e mails and cannot until I have goats off the bottle here, I gotta run with morning chores.

We would appreciate your business and it would sponsor a small family farm that is a rarety in our country. Thanks and if questions, please call me at 4044092352

3. luvmychix

luvmychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    i have some eggs, i will pm you... [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  4. L*A*G*

L*A*G* Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    planet chicken
    cool, luvmychix how did u get your sig color?

5. luvmychix

luvmychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    lol i have been asked that a few times.... do a google search on HTML color codes and replace the code ... [​IMG]

6. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Lisa.... DipsyDoodleDoo here on BYC usually has frizzle eggs available and always sends extras. I'm on my 2nd hatch from her eggs and they hatch adorable babies!

Her'es the thread, you can just reply to it and she'll answer you.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=115990

If you'd like to see my babies from my first hatch ever, some of Lisa's eggs, take a look at my blog for lots of hatching photos.
    www.crazyforthecountry.com

7. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i can do a mix slw, andaulsain, minorca, sf and ee hens, with rir, ee and mix roo. i will do a doz for $8 plus shipping which is about 5 or 6 bucks.
    i have had soo many boxes come in, i better ship one out to make it look good.
    can ship tomorrow

8. mthrclckr

mthrclckr Out Of The Brooder

Oct 4, 2007
    S.F. Bay Area, CA
    Hi, Neighbor!

I live in Hercules. I have eggs that you could have for free, but they'd be mixed-breeds (salmon Faverolles bantam hen x black Orpington bantam rooster). Plus, I only have four collected right now (kind of old, too), and it seems that my Faverolles girls have stopped laying.

I can tell you from the one cross chick I hatched about three weeks ago that they hatch out looking like a Faverolles chick and seem to be growing out feathers like a Faverolles (based on this one cockerel).

Anyway, there's an option, and I would only ask that you pay the shipping. I think it would get to you in a day via first-class. I know the postal workers are really rough on the packages, so if you want to drive all the way up here to get them, you can do that too (I don't drive).

Whatever you decide to do, have fun hatching! But be warned that once you start, it's very difficult to stop [​IMG] .

-Naomi

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  9. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    ok every1 i did it i ordered the GQF Hova-Bator Thermal Air Flow Egg Incubator so in a couple weeks it will be up running and with a regular temp and humid so thanks for every1 for letting me know what eggs you have i will be in contact when i need some as i want to make my hatchability a good precentage, again thanks every1

10. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    hey every1 i just checked my bator is comming in on friday (hopefully) so i will be ready to set hopefully sunday so i was looking to see if any1 around the bay area california had any vertile eggs i could drive to pick them up just let me know what you have thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by