Looking for talent. Need tattoo design.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luvmychicknkids, Dec 24, 2009.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Alright, I already know this is a community literally bursting with talent. As some know from a recent post, I just lost a baby to miscarriage. I desperately want a tattoo for my lost child. It is all there will ever be to remember what could have been. I have put a ton of thought into it and know exactly what I want. Now all I need is someone to draw that for me. If this is something you do I will let you know what I am looking for so we can discuss price, etc. I want this beautiful, perfect. It is extremely important to me. Thanks everyone.

2. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

My tatt artists design for me from my ideas.Go talk to them.

3. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I used to do freelance for a friend who does body art. I could probably do this depending on what you want, and how complicated, size etc. PM me if you want.

4. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Yes, mine does, as well but, and this is going to sound strange I know, there is a cold feel (a hardness maybe) to his art I am afraid this would end up with. However, I want him to do the actual tat on my body, just not draw it.

I will PM you cindyloo and see what you think. [​IMG] Thanks.

5. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    That doesn't sound weird at all. LOL! That is WHY I did freelance for a friend. She wanted something different than her own to add another "touch" to her work. She can copy like a Xerox, but to pull it from her own head...impossible [​IMG]

6. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Here it is a while later. Did ya get your new tatt yet? Post pics if so.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by