Looking for your chicken photos...

Sorry @PioneerChicks . I tried posting some of my photos, but for some strange reason it wouldn't work. It didn't post the full image but said something about veiwing attachment with a number. Then when you click on it, it'd say something about running into some eras. Sorry @PioneerChicks :(

Sorry @PioneerChicks . I tried posting some of my photos, but for some strange reason it wouldn't work. It didn't post the full image but said something about veiwing attachment with a number. Then when you click on it, it'd say something about running into some eras. Sorry @PioneerChicks :(
Yeah, that’s an issue that‘s been happening a lot lately. If you want, going back and editing the post and resubmitting the photos will fix it.

@ChickForLife I know you have some black stars.

@TheOddOneOut would you be willing to share some dom pics?
Yes I do! Thanks for the tag! I also have light Bahmas! Tell me if you need more pics. I can also give you some baby pics if you need!

Here are my Black Stars...

Here are my Brahmas...
brahmachicken.JPG

Yeah, that’s an issue that‘s been happening a lot lately. If you want, going back and editing the post and resubmitting the photos will fix it.
I tried editing, but that didn't work. It took me a lot of work on finding a lot of the pictures, so I'm not really in the mood to try finding them all over again. :( Thanks for the help though!

Back
Top Bottom