Looking or Coturnix eggs but breeder needs to be NPIP and a ew f the hens have to be vet checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Virginia has a blanket law on game birds. A quail is a quail no matter if it is a button or a bob white.. The officer that came out did not understand why he was there and we looked over the laws together. Sure enough no matter what kind of quail it is you have to have a game farm license. I am having a heck of a time finding a breeder that wants to even talk to me though.. I am kinda shocked at some of the larger guys I have spoken with.. They are like a VET?? you mean you want my animals checked by a vet..lol.. kinda scary.. id much rather deal with a small breeder and order several times... I actually only need you to be NPIP and get a vet inspection on 20 of your stock and I foot the vet bill of course.. Any takers

Last edited:
There is a guy in Buchannan. cant remember name right now, but can find it. He sells birds and eggs.

I would love too but the DNR does not have any breeders on file that breed Coturnix... I can find any other GB except cots... what a pain....

Its a general health cert... Need an AI test too of 20 birds or 20% of the flock whichever is less.. If your NPIP then you have the AI cert... Interested? Looking for around 400 eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom