Looking Scared, Running Crazy :-)

chickery-do

Songster
6 Years
Mar 25, 2013
Shellburne, NH
I'm mew to duck (pekin) and my 2 every now and then just run like mad. Is that normal? Their in their pen and there is nothing their to scare them, Why would they want to do that except to get some exercise?

!
God, they are cute and hilarious ! I thought TSC sold me a few that had some sort of brain cancer or something. Thanks, now we can have a big laugh at them!
How about a video!
pop.gif

I tried upload one where their walking on our floor and my cat came to take a look and they quacked at him and he just jumped! You'd have to see it, IWe think its funny. So what did I do wrong? And do I have to hit quote to REPLY to you?
Don't ask me how to upload a video, I feel like I have done something getting pics uploaded. I'll see if I can find so info on it though. and you must have hit quote because you did it.
smile.png

If the video is on another site, I think copying the link and pasting it into the post works (I just did that). Try the video icon between the photo icon and the paper clip on the tool bar above the text.

If the video is on another site, I think copying the link and pasting it into the post works (I just did that). Try the video icon between the photo icon and the paper clip on the tool bar above the text.

Your so smart A..
wink.png
I was trying to add a video of mine in my album and I could not do it. My son just told me I would probably have to add it to my face book acc. and post to go there. He set me up on fb years ago and I never used it. This is the first time I'm into showing off my stuff. Most of my friends don't get it. That's why I like this! There's always someone will to talk pet :)
love.gif
Thanks for helping out girls!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom