Looking to adopt a few ducks!

BeepCheep88

In the Brooder
Jun 17, 2017
Hi! I am looking to adopt a few pet ducks, preferably pekin but other breeds are great too! Looking for healthy fully feathered ducks ideally less than a year old. Offering a loving home, big safe yard and backyard pond perfect for a few ducks! Located in Fuquay Varina NC 27526, and willing to travel to come pick them up.

Hi! I am looking to adopt a few pet ducks, preferably pekin but other breeds are great too! Looking for healthy fully feathered ducks ideally less than a year old. Offering a loving home, big safe yard and backyard pond perfect for a few ducks! Located in Fuquay Varina NC 27526, and willing to travel to come pick them up.
I expect Wisconsin is too far to travel or I'd give you a pair of 13 week old Rouens I have to rehome. I hope you find some closer to you!

I would recommend looking on petfinder.com, they have a lot of ducks available for adoption along with geese. It is a very noble thing to want to adopt and buy ducklings because there are so many adults in need. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom