Looking to buy Frizzles and/or Sizzles

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Fiddlehead, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Fiddlehead

Fiddlehead Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    Western Mass
    Hi looking for either type, any age! Please contact me if you are willing to sell/ship/ or will pick up if in Mass. Thanks!

2. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have Standard Frizzle Cochin Hatching Eggs. I have Chicks but have not ever shipped.

3. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I have a 6 week-old cockerel with a broody hen. He's yours for $10 and shipping, but I'll need to wait to ship until Momma is done babying him. He's black or dark blue- I'll take a better look tomorrow (I have like 30 baby Banty Cochins right now...)

PM me if you're interested.

4. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    I have Frizzles as well. In the frizzle pen, I have a Frizzles Roo over Americucana hens and Naked Neck Hens. The NN hens lay brown eggs. The rooster does carry the NN gene as well. From my hatching, I get...

Frizzled Easter Eggers, Frizzled Standard, NN frizzled Standard and standard smooth chicks as well. Since the roo carries the NN gene, you could get a NN Frizzled Easter Egger but I have yet to get one.

I do ship chicks as well.

PM me if interested.

5. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
  6. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I have at least 5 frizzle blue cochins bantams and possibbly more. Too cold to ship now but I can ship in March sometime when the weather is nice. They are good looking and from quality cochin adults. I am looking for a good home for them. nominal adoption price with pics of your coop where you will be keeping them. Please PM me. [​IMG]

Daddy

[​IMG]

babies
    [​IMG]

some extra blue silkies

[​IMG]

so far all baby cochins are frizzle blues and I have enough of the frizzles

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  7. RockwaterFarm

RockwaterFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2010
    East Hartland, CT
    I have frizzle hens they are black with one white i think there are 5 hens so 4 black, 1 white im in hartland ct, which is next to granville and southwick its 7 dollars each they are about 2 years old

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  8. Chicken Chickita

Chicken Chickita Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2010
    Middleboro, MA
    I have a frizzled cochin roo that I would love to see go to a good home. I would love to see him have other chickens to be around. I only have one hen after we lost a couple this year (dog attack). He will be a year old in May. His name is Brewster (but I doubt he knows it.) One concern is that he has been an indoor rooster so he didn't acclimate to the cold this year so I'm afraid he would freeze if he went directly into an outdoor coop before it gets a little warmer. Presently, he lives in a coop on my enclosed porch. Or, perhaps if her had a source of heat. He's used to being around people and has a fun personality.

I live in Northborough, Mass, which is about 7 miles from Worcester on 290. If you want him, and will give him a happy home where he won't freeze (he'll be fine without a heat source next winter, once he can slowly adjust to the outdoors), I'll give him to you. Depending on where you live perhaps you could pick him up.

Here are some pics. (I dragged him outside for pics in the snow, but just for a few minutes.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Send me a message if you want him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by