Looking to find a home for my 2 month old chick

chickneedshome

Hatching
7 Years
Dec 2, 2012
Hello
Desperately seeking a home for little Buddy!!
I rescued a 2 month old emerald feathered chicken. I believe it is a boy. I cannot keep him due to landlord issues and local laws. I am in Atlanta Ga and will give him free to a great home. He is obsessed with people. I have his food as well.
Willing to drive to you or a farm in order to make sure he goes somewhere safe.
Please help me find a home for Buddy. If you know of anyone near Atlanta Ga that can help me find a home please contact me!
Elizabeth

Last edited:
You say you "believe he is a boy" - do you know for sure if he is a boy or a girl? If "he" is a girl, I can/will take "him" - I'm near Greenville, SC.
(and I guarantee you, she would have a wonderful home - we have the most spoiled happy chickens in all of South Carolina without a doubt!!!)
Unfortunately I just can't take a boy right now, because I have one very handsome Man chicken already, and I don't think he would share his 7 girls.

But I would love to help you - I was once in your the same situation - I rescued a Silkie hen and 2 roosters (they were tiny "peeps" and I didn't know they were roosters at the time) from a plant nursery where I am pretty sure they were intended to be well, sorry if this is too real, but snake food...... :-(
anyway, I did ultimately end up finding them all a good home in the country (I lived in a subdivision at the time!!!!). SO hang in there, someone will be able to help you out. I'll keep my ears open and look around for anyone around here who can take him if "he's" not a girl......

Back
Top Bottom