most of my birds are SQ most of the marans are feathered legged
looking for
blue slate turkeys
blk tailed buff japs
standard cochins
blk or white bantam cochins
egg laying breeds
or what ever
can everyone who wants to set up a trade email me at [email protected] so we can decide on what we are going to trade i am real sorry but wont trade for PQ OR MUTTS

Last edited:
Hey tate....here is a list of what I will have....

Silver Pheonix
Langshans.( I have a black roo, and a black hen and 2 white hens in the same pen)
Buff Orps
and MAYBE turkey eggs. I have a pair of Royal Palms, and a Bronze hen together.

I have a beautifull Cuckoo Maran roo...would love to get him a few hens...

I have buff orpingtons, and buff orpington light bramha mix. i would love some milli fleur d'uccle.

Last edited:
GREAT Idea
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I have:
White Cochin Bantams
Milli Fleur d'Uccles
Porcelain d'Uccles (they might be sold by spring, though)
SS Hamburg Bantams
Easter Eggers -LF crosses that lay colored eggs
and different breeds of Ducks

From what you listed, Tate, I would want:
any Cochin Bantams, especially Mottleds and MF
BTW Japs
Milli Fleur d'Uccle (if they have dark coloring)
LF Cuckoo Marans

Note:

Any trades made between members will be done privately and to the discretion of the people involved. BYC bares no responsibility for the consequences of any trades that may go sour. Use good judgment when dealing with others since even though this community may feel close knit, it is still a public board and anybody can join.

Well, I don't think I have what you are looking for, but maybe someone else will want some!

I have:
Pet to marginal breeder quality bearded silkies (are PB) in white, black and blue running together. I'm getting mostly black out of these.

EE bantams crossed with OEGB (these are mutt chickens!)

I know someone who has Barred Rocks, EE's, and a Black Australorp running together that would probably trade for eggs too. These are standards.

I would like:
Bantam cochins in white/black/blue or splash
Silkies in white/blue/black or splash
Call duck eggs white or snowy
Bantam Ameracanas in blue/black/white or splash
Standard Ameracanas in blue/black/white or splash

I would consider other things, just ask
smile.png

I have:
red sex links-great egg layers!
millie fleurs
blue silkies

I would LOVE:
black tailed white japanese bantams
americanas/auracanas
I almost forgot...blue orpingtons!!!!

Last edited:
Were you looking for bantam or standard Ameracanas? I have a trio of Bantam EE's that I'm thinking of penning for breeding-it's just that they love to free range and looked so pathetic when I stuck them in there.
roll.png
But these lay pastel green eggs (not the olive color) and are not a recognized color variety-the roo is blue and I've gotten 1 blue chick from them... Anyways.

Quote:
You know I love the blues!! To be honest I don't care what the hen looks like I just think my kids will get a kick out of colored eggs!

As for my eggs, only the sex links are laying right now. The millies and silkies will have breeding pens built soon and I can swap those eggs after that. Right now they are all mixed in together.

I have my silkies penned right now, mixed colors of black blue and white-no splashes in there right now. But these are NOT show quality, not even close LOL, well, the one white hen is pretty nice, but I digress...

I can pen my EE's, but we just had our first snowstorm and a true cold snap here in Wyoming, so who knows if they will hold out with their laying. Plus with only two hens, I really couldn't send very many if you wanted fresh ones LOL

I would trade for some of your silkies or some of the millie fluers, or we could just do a mixed trade if you aren't getting very many eggs. I know not all my hens are laying right now.

If you just want something to hatch, I can send you some of my mutt eggs and you can send me some of your mutt eggs LOL

Back
Top Bottom