LOOKIT!!! I got an early birthday present.

Quote:
I always wanted a dog named GETTUM. And train him to come not when I say " Come here" but when I say " Attack!"
So if I am out side with him at night, and there is a creep in the yard, he might run when I yell " GETTUM.. ATTACK!"

Or if I lived in a busybody neighborhood, 2 dogs- 1 named Help andd the other named Police ( Or Fire and Call911)

YEah, I'm weird.

I Didnt know elmer turned out to be a hen!

Don't worry about it, Debi. Cats always name themselves after they settle in. He's adorable!

if you wanted a solid white cat i would have given you one from my backyard lol.
lol.png
looks like a toby to me or a zues

Quote:
I always wanted a dog named GETTUM. And train him to come not when I say " Come here" but when I say " Attack!"
So if I am out side with him at night, and there is a creep in the yard, he might run when I yell " GETTUM.. ATTACK!"

Or if I lived in a busybody neighborhood, 2 dogs- 1 named Help andd the other named Police ( Or Fire and Call911)

YEah, I'm weird.

I Didnt know elmer turned out to be a hen!

Yeah we considered changing her name to Elmira, but she was just so darn glued in that egg, so Elmer stuck.

Quote:
He is about 15 minutes from being named Fridge. He is still back there.

What brand is your fridge?

Whirlpool - my son came home and his skinny butt could fit back there and he got him - and as soon as we picked him up a mouse ran out!!!!! It's either Fridge or Mouser.

Back
Top Bottom