Loosing a thread - no alerts coming in after a while.

BDutch

natural
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
May 19, 2015
the Netherlands
My Coop
My Coop
🙋‍♀️ I and other ‘peeps in Europe’ have an issue in the thread ‘peeps in Europe’.
We all get some alerts after posting in the thread if someone else is posting. But after a while the alerts stop.

The same thing happens with other threads I would like to follow. I use bookmarks for this. But is there another way to tackle this ‘problem’?

Other members in the thread: @Erba @abpatchy @Chicken Greek @maceleneo @mahair etc..

I also like to add / tag more European countries. But the OP is not active anymore.

🙋‍♀️ I and other ‘peeps in Europe’ have an issue in the thread ‘peeps in Europe’.
We all get some alerts after posting in the thread if someone else is posting. But after a while the alerts stop.

The same thing happens with other threads I would like to follow. I use bookmarks for this. But is there another way to tackle this ‘problem’?

Other members in the thread: @Erba @abpatchy @Chicken Greek @maceleneo @mahair etc..

I also like to add / tag more European countries. But the OP is not active anymore.
Happens to everyone I believe.
You get a few alerts come through, but if you don't view the thread after a while then you stop getting notifications.

Happens to everyone I believe.
You get a few alerts come through, but if you don't view the thread after a while then you stop getting notifications.
If that’s true. It happens very random. Sometimes I get notifications of threads after a long time too.

Back
Top Bottom