Loosing a thread - no alerts coming in after a while.

BDutch

natural
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
May 19, 2015
the Netherlands
My Coop
My Coop
šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø I and other ā€˜peeps in Europeā€™ have an issue in the thread ā€˜peeps in Europeā€™.
We all get some alerts after posting in the thread if someone else is posting. But after a while the alerts stop.

The same thing happens with other threads I would like to follow. I use bookmarks for this. But is there another way to tackle this ā€˜problemā€™?

Other members in the thread: @Erba @abpatchy @Chicken Greek @maceleneo @mahair etc..

I also like to add / tag more European countries. But the OP is not active anymore.

šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø I and other ā€˜peeps in Europeā€™ have an issue in the thread ā€˜peeps in Europeā€™.
We all get some alerts after posting in the thread if someone else is posting. But after a while the alerts stop.

The same thing happens with other threads I would like to follow. I use bookmarks for this. But is there another way to tackle this ā€˜problemā€™?

Other members in the thread: @Erba @abpatchy @Chicken Greek @maceleneo @mahair etc..

I also like to add / tag more European countries. But the OP is not active anymore.
Happens to everyone I believe.
You get a few alerts come through, but if you don't view the thread after a while then you stop getting notifications.

Happens to everyone I believe.
You get a few alerts come through, but if you don't view the thread after a while then you stop getting notifications.
If thatā€™s true. It happens very random. Sometimes I get notifications of threads after a long time too.

Back
Top Bottom