Lopsided male

There's no way it can be a niacin deficiency with the number of peas and meal worms they get to eat. They eat better than I do!

That's no joke. So far their new house is over £250 in the building and the freezer is stuffed with bags of veg. And cupboards filled with pasta, preferably penne, and porridge!

I'm pretty sure he's a Saxony drake as well they all have gray heads like that. Saxony and silver appleyards can look similar but the Saxony have that gray heads.
His brother next door is smaller but has a jet black head. The females also have that blue flash that the Appleyards have but I will always bow to experience over Google though 😁

His brother next door is smaller but has a jet black head. The females also have that blue flash that the Appleyards have but I will always bow to experience over Google though 😁
Got any pics of the brother? He really looks like the kind of breed standard for a Saxony if you look up pictures of Saxony drakes they all look almost exactly like him. Thatd be pretty interesting if he was a cross of some kind

Sorry for the silly delay, but here we go, video of Ginger the Wonkyduck with the two girls.

Healthy, noisy, utterly useless at mating but still protective of his patch.

The breeder is adamant they are Abacots, the mother has been with her for 16 years, so I just call them ducks, it saves any hassle :)

Wonkyduck Ginger

Back
Top Bottom