Votes: 1 14.3%
  • The Return of the King is my favorite movie

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

The4Chickeneers

Songster
6 Years
Let's just talk LOTR!

I've got some pretty funny quotes from the movies.

"It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill Gollum when he had the chance."
"Pity? Why, it was pity that stayed his hand. I have a feeling that Gollum will have some part to play before this is over." ~ Frodo and Gandalf, TFOTR

"*pant, pant* Augh! Dwarves should not be wasted over long hikes. We are excellent warriors. Very dangerous over short distances!" ~Gimli, TTT

"I cannot risk open war!"
"Open war is upon you, whether you want it or not."
"Last time I checked, Theoden, not Aragorn, was king of Rohan." ~ Theoden and Aragorn, TTT

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Bilbo Baggins, TFOTR

I've got another good one!

"I can't carry it for you, Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you." ~Sam, TROTK

"I feel ready for another adventure!" ~Bilbo, TROTK

"SHIRE!!! BAGGINS!!!" ~Gollum, TFOTR

"Well, You're late."
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. He always arrives precisely when he intends to." ~Frodo and Gandalf, TFOTR

"Do you remember the Shire, Mr. Frodo? It'll be spring soon. And the orchards will be in blossom. And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket. And they'll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields... and eating the first of the strawberries with cream. Do you remember the taste of strawberries?" ~ Sam, TROTK

Last edited:
"Do you remember the Shire, Mr. Frodo? It'll be spring soon. And the orchards will be in blossom. And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket. And they'll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields... and eating the first of the strawberries with cream. Do you remember the taste of strawberries?" ~ Sam, TROTK
I love sam. he's just so... innocent! they're trying to destroy the most powerful and evil weapon in middle earth, and he's thinking of gardening
love.gif
he's one of my favorite characters

Back
Top Bottom