Losing a thread

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by fasbendera, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fasbendera

fasbendera Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    Midwest
    This has happened a couple of times but I am catching up on a topic and the thread locks I can't go to the next page of replies. I try to find it in the Topic section again and that has proven hopeless. It is like losing power in the middle of the cliffhanger and then waiting during the rerun season to hopefull catch the whole episode. Well I hope the thread I was following had a happy ending I'll never know I can't find it. I tried subcribing to it and after it locked it wouldn't even recognize that. Sigh . . . . . Lookiing for a new thread to follow since I don't do soap operas this is so much better and it is real life.

2. ChickBond 007

ChickBond 007 Licensed to Cull

Feb 26, 2009
    Madison County, Iowa
    Try the "show your posts" button at the bottom if you posted in the thread. That might narrow it down.
    There's always the "search" button too.

3. kagedgoddess

kagedgoddess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    virginia
    haha i know how you feel. sometimes i live vicariously thru these threads. lol. i dont have cable, so.....

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Sometimes threads are removed altogether due to content being too offensive to leave up for others to read. Family friendly forum here.

5. fasbendera

Jan 30, 2009
    Midwest
    No this was a family friendly post about someone reading her posts and causing trouble. I know how to find my posts it was the one that I had posted a reply to and then I saw it on the recent posts and I was catching up on it and after page nine it froze up and I was half way done with the story Ahhhhh!!!!!

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:that is the one that was removed because of content. Recent content. If you have questions you can PM a mod [​IMG] they will answer your questions.

7. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Quote:It turned out not so family friendly and was deleted.

8. fasbendera

Jan 30, 2009
    Midwest
    See I missed the last half of the story. I read the last page and thought wow what did I miss since page 4 so I went back to the beginning and was reading it to see where it had gone south from where it started and then in the middle it was gone and now I know why. Just like your favorite TV shows your favorite character leaves and it just isn't the same.[​IMG]

I think I'll follow the ebay egg thread that is a hoot!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  9. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    The thread in question was removed from the forum for review by the Staff.

Like others suggested, PM one of us if you notice that a thread you were following is missing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by