Losing the flock - Update PICS pg7...

Thanks for caring enough to pick them up and find people who will help you place them. And how great a reward, a new baby for yourself.

I socialize pups for breeders, I also whelp litters of pups, so I know how hard it is to take care of pups till a good home is found. I interview the buyers of any pup that comes to this house and I will tell you right now not everyone who comes and wants a pup will leave with one. It doesn't happen that way here.

I also rescue all kinds of dogs and pups, you would not beleive the shape some of them that come to me are in. It breaks the heart, I always keep these dogs or pups until they are happy and healthy again then I place them in homes that will keep them forever.

So I know the fear, the pleasure and the rewards of what you did for those pups. I also know the sick feeling you got when you understood what had happened. That sick feeling, the unbelief that anyone could do that to a living, feeling, soul, well get use to it because it will never leave you now. Hearing about it and seeing it first hand are two very different things.

Congrats and good luck with your girl she couldn't of found a better home.

And Thank You again from the bottom of my heart for caring enough to do the right thing by these babies.

I've always been a firm believer that when it's time to get something, it will happen.
smile.png
Sometimes you don't even have to put it out the Universe that you need it... it happens anyway.
How fortunate for the pups that someone as kind and caring as you found them!

That makes me sick someone would do that to puppies. She was probably caught on the Home Depot camera, wonder if she could be prosecuted. At any rate, thank goodness they all found homes, and one with you.

I'm kind of torn about keeping her. We really don't have a lot of perimeter fence out there yet and pyrs need a good fence.

She's going to need a lot of house time because she's not well and too small and that conflicts with raising her comfortably ''out with" the poultry.

I might place her and adopt an older dog later. Purely for her best interests. But wow I will be depriving myself of a very neat little girl...

Back
Top Bottom