Lost 8 of my girls but so proud of my roo

Rex Goliath ( yes after the cheap wine. LOL ). I've always said to end up with a rooster like that I have been so lucky. He's respectful to us andconstantly working for his ladies and see many times where he's protected them just not to this level. And he's a pretty tough dude. We had another rooster one time and that's when we learned only one it's good for us. They got into a fight and he got messed up pretty bad by the end of the day you couldn't even tell. Like now he's healing up so well he's pretty much back to himself for the most part
Does the rooster have a name? :)

He's actually my avatar I'll have to look for a good picture. He's actually been my only avatar because every time I want to change it I look at him and realize how handsome he is and keep it there.
I'm so sorry this happened to your hens. I hope your rooster recovers. I'd love to see a picture of him.

Oh I love their Pink Moscato!
Cheap or no it is gooood.
Good name, since Rex Goliath was a big deal not everyday a 47lb rooster happens.
Not everyday a good rooster of any size happens really.:)
rex-goliath-damn-right-790x915.jpg

Rex Goliath ( yes after the cheap wine. LOL ). I've always said to end up with a rooster like that I have been so lucky. He's respectful to us andconstantly working for his ladies and see many times where he's protected them just not to this level. And he's a pretty tough dude. We had another rooster one time and that's when we learned only one it's good for us. They got into a fight and he got messed up pretty bad by the end of the day you couldn't even tell. Like now he's healing up so well he's pretty much back to himself for the most part

As long as I had him he has been the best rooster anyone could ask for and always had a high respect for him. I didn't know I could respect him more till now

The rooster in my profile pic (Napoleon) lost his life protecting my girls when a pack of coyotes came in. I think folks often forget what an integral part roos play in securing the fort. My roos have always claimed a huge part of my heart -- I love my boys forever and always!!

Back
Top Bottom