Lost feathers

CKfarm22

Crowing
Jul 8, 2021
Central NJ
Hey y’all, i picked up this barred rock today from a guy that didn’t want her anymore. She was stuck in a run with 7 other roosters. She has some bad feather loss on her back, top of wings and on her head too. Does anyone know how i can fix this or even if it is fixable?

Attachments

• D10FEA22-53A3-40D7-8DEA-625C0BFE5CDC.jpeg
    D10FEA22-53A3-40D7-8DEA-625C0BFE5CDC.jpeg
    443.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
You can find them on Etsy. You don't have to get one as long as your girls are fine and as long as you are aware that bullying can happen. I have had past experience with this so that's why I was talking about the cape. For the roosters I meant since she was cooped up with multiple roosters then she was probably getting overmated and all the feathers on her back and head wore off. 😉

You can find them on Etsy. You don't have to get one as long as your girls are fine and as long as you are aware that bullying can happen. I have had past experience with this so that's why I was talking about the cape. For the roosters I meant since she was cooped up with multiple roosters then she was probably getting overmated and all the feathers on her back and head wore off. 😉
i gotcha i thought you meant bullying with roosters haha. She’s been in the coop/run for about 30 mins now and they haven’t really done anything to one another. They did peck at one another and i broke it up. I’m hoping they will get along and not stress out my hens too much.

Back
Top Bottom