Lost Hen Needs Home Austin Texas

Encourager2All

Hatching
7 Years
Oct 14, 2012
Hi, I am not a chicken person, but God keeps putting lost animals in my path. A hen was abandoned in my little community 3 weeks ago. I have been feeding her, but need someone to love her with a home and protection and chicken friends. She is going to die without help. Is there anyone willing to come help me to help her?

I am an advocate for all , human or animal, who can not defend themselves. Too many people lie, and I would not know what they would use her for. I would rather find someone who has backyard chickens and loves them. Craig's List is just plain scary. Thanks anyway.............

Catherine ........... not sure why you sent me this post? Are you saying you might be willing to help me, to come capture Ms Hen and give her a home? I did visit your site and thoroughly enjoyed all the awesome photos. The chickens are so beautiful, and your daughter is a gem. You are a blessed woman. Oh, I live off Manchaca Rd.
Katie

I'm letting you know we can take the bird here. If it needs to be caught it will have to be after my fiance gets back from NYC as I can't go chicken chasing with a baby :D We do have a home for her here!

Oh Catherine, that would be awesome, for she seems to be a nice girl! Anything i can do for her in the mean time, like any special food? She does not like any grains I have cooked her, but she does love her boiled eggs, seeds with dried fruit.Could you give me a time frame so I can let my community know not to try to harm her, that I have found a home for her.

Again, thank you so very much!!!!!!!!

i have a well raised flock and would be able to give tons to be able to help chickens in need of a home.
jumpy.gif
my coop is well protected and if needed i can put her in a better place in my chicken room were i keep my chicks when there little.she will be HAPPY here!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom