Lost my first and best girl today.

It was many years ago when I lost my first dog that my mom said to me...these creatures are put on the earth to love us with everything they have and for us to love them back with the same pure emotion. I hope you find comfort in knowing you did the best you could and it was her time to go home. I am so very sorry for your loss and your sorrow.
Thank you so much.

Oh I am SO sorry! :hugs It is always hard to lose our feathered babies, they get so intertwined in our hearts. Again, big hugs to you. :hugs I still cry when they go.

Hey there. I am so sorry you’ve lost your girl.

I hope in a while, when some of the pain isn't quite as sharp, you will be able to take solace in knowing you’ve gained valuable experience with Penny’s help. Not that you would have chosen that, but it adds something important to the loss.

The BYC community shares your sadness. :hugs

I’m so sorry. This is the hardest part about being a chicken tender, losing our sweet birds 😭 I am so sorry you lost her too soon.
I do get attached, but this was my favorite girl, she fallowed me around. Why she was first...not fair. But thank you for taking the time to post. This website has helped me immensely as a new chicken owner.

Hey there. I am so sorry you’ve lost your girl.

I hope in a while, when some of the pain isn't quite as sharp, you will be able to take solace in knowing you’ve gained valuable experience with Penny’s help. Not that you would have chosen that, but it adds something important to the loss.

The BYC community shares your sadness. :hugs
Yes thank you, I agree. Although I thought I kinda mother henned them as it was, now the poor things will have to tolerate me practically living with them! :love

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom