So since last time I posted we have put on the roof (ondura panels) hardware cloth on the back half of the roof, all the walls. The only part that still needs predator proofing is around the coop that is not in the run and on top of the coop roof to the ondura roof. Everything is covered with 1/2 inch hwc. We have cut out 4 holes for egg collection, this will get two doors that'll swing down (hinged at the bottom). We've put in two narrow windows that I got at restore. We cut a hole for the popdoor. I've put in a vinyl remnant on the floor, and I am going to cover the walls in tileboard for easy cleaning. Tomorrow we will work on the door to the run, running electricity to the coop and making sure the whole construction is not moving and deciding if we need more bracing. If I have time I will install the eggdoors and the popdoor. We're making great progress, just 10 more days before the peeps arrive! Here's some pictures: It was getting a bit dark but here's an overview picture with the two new windows: The eggcollection doors Hardware cloth everywhere. and more hardware cloth Popdoor. The window that is beside it I had made for something else, but is exactly the right size. I think I'll use this as a door for now.