"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Jennifer!!!! Been missing you. You heard about my surgery on March 10? What's up with you?
Have you moved yet?

I've got hatching babies. Four Sebrights plua a fifth halfway out. Waiting on three of my brown eggs tomorrow.

Hey my hubby and I had a birthday in December........ In case birdman wants to get us a birthday present. One of those incubator would be nice.
lau.gif

Congrats! Let us know how you like them.

lol...hey my birthday is in december...for your birthday ill send you some eggs....k

Y'all, I'm so excited about all this hatching. I can't wait to set my next eggs in March. When I think about the eggs I'm buying, and the eggs birdman is shipping, I can hardly breathe. I'm working on lining up high quality SS eggs from a couple of sources; when they ship I'll probably have to take up (pretend) chain smoking again.

Hello Layers!
It's been waayyyy too long!  I started getting eggs again about two weeks ago.  Everyone has finally finished molting and feathered out.  No more naked chickens!  Everyone has also finally agreed that they do not have any sort of creepy crawly.  They were neurotic for so long!  lol...
It's good to see Terri, Lemon, Linda, buggles, Ron (lol)...hope everyone is doing well.  Didn't go too far back to see if Christina or Jeff pop in anymore....Pam, you and your father continue to be in my prayers.

I will try and check in more often... Busy time of year...babies everywhere!  lol
Laurie

Glad your girls sound like they back to good health and giving you eggs! :love

Just a shout out for any Louisiana peeps that don't post here. Don't be afraid to jump in if you have answers, questions, wisdom, pictures or, sales or looking to buy ETC.

FYI there is an upcoming POULTRY and other small animal swap in PINEVILLE in APRIL. It's going to be at Kees Park in Pineville. I will paste all the info here that has the coordinator phone number date etc.

Just a shout out for any Louisiana peeps that don't post here. Don't be afraid to jump in if you have answers, questions, wisdom, pictures or, sales or looking to buy ETC.

FYI there is an upcoming POULTRY and other small animal swap in PINEVILLE in APRIL. It's going to be at Kees Park in Pineville. I will paste all the info here that has the coordinator phone number date etc.

x2

Back
Top Bottom