"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Look at them beauties! Bantams are laying and fertile! :D I'll be incubating eggs next week from their own. I'm so glad they started laying. They'll be four months next week

I don't believe I've told you guys. I mostly breed silver laced Wyandottes, but I also have a quad of black old English bantams. There's also a single birchen Cochin hen with the group. They aren't amazing quality, but they make a great little flock nonetheless

I dropped off some chickens at the auction last weekend hoping to move them quickly. I had them divided into two olive egger pullets (4 mos old) and an olive egger pair. The check came in the mail today, and after the seller's fee I got $30 for the four. :( That's pretty dismal.

My invoice is weird, though. It says 3 under the headcount, then lists 5, neither of which adds up since I dropped off 4. I called and got voicemail, so I guess I'll try back tomorrow.

I dropped off some chickens at the auction last weekend hoping to move them quickly. I had them divided into two olive egger pullets (4 mos old) and an olive egger pair. The check came in the mail today, and after the seller's fee I got $30 for the four. :( That's pretty dismal.

My invoice is weird, though. It says 3 under the headcount, then lists 5, neither of which adds up since I dropped off 4. I called and got voicemail, so I guess I'll try back tomorrow.

That's a. Drag sorry camping. Hopefully you will get a second check! Pam

Just found this thread. I'm a new (chicken) Mommy. They will be 12 weeks Monday. 16 pullets and 1 cockeral, I ordered off the Internet from Cackle hatchery. RIR but of course after reading here I realized they are production reds lol. Anyways glad to see fellow Louisiana peeps here.

Back
Top Bottom