"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Yes she does, she would be my first choice, But because I'm in the middle of construction I just don't have the time to drive to her. Truthfully, I'll prolly end up waiting for another hatch and go she her.

They aren't laying right now. I come your way every so often. I'll let you know they should lay again soon. Hope your home is coming along. Right now I have Isbar, FBCM's, and Neiddhiner eggs for sale. Thanks Pam

I have 15 buff orphan pellets for sale if anybody is interested in them there 12 eac or buy all 15 for 10 I also have a unrelated rooster I'll give with them

They aren't laying right now. I come your way every so often. I'll let you know they should lay again soon. Hope your home is coming along. Right now I have Isbar, FBCM's, and Neiddhiner eggs for sale. Thanks Pam

Things are progressing here. I'll be finished with moms in about 2 weeks then I'll get started on our house. I set the hatch yesterday with just the mixes but I'll get with you in the next one. Thanks.

I am so Disgusted with my New MADE IN CHINA  incubator!!!! The heating element crapped out and I lost 3 doz chicks!!!! What a Bummer on my first try!!!

I feel that way every time I pick up something in the store and it says that which is 98% of the time. It makes me wonder if we can make anything anymore. I would gladly pay extra. So sorry you lost all those eggs. That's horrible!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom