"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
Just wanted to say
welcome-byc.gif

Out of the 3 you listed I have 2. The Buffs and Australorps and their handling the heat fine. I also have Barred Rocks, RIR, Black & Red Sex links, Silver Laced Wyndottes and Amberlinks and they all are doing fine. Out of the 19 that are currently laying I get and average 12-15 eggs a day!

Missi

Thank you for the help Missi & Terri.

I'm pretty sure we'll have to put something over the top of our new pen too. There are also plenty of hawks in the area though we haven't seen any around the new place yet.

Lamike And Sportchick,
I'm Coming Your Way On The 23rd Or The 24th Of This Month,sportchick And I Have Already Made Arrangements But I Have Yet To Hear From You Lamike.please Pm Me When Ever You Get The Chance!

lamike and sportchick you guys are the greatest,may god bless you both for being so kind!

Hi all, northeast Louisiana here, near Poverty Point. 1 rooster (Columbian Wyandotte), 15 assorted hens (Barred Rocks, Rhode Island Reds, Brown Leghorns, Production Reds, and 1 EE
big_smile.png
), 15 eight-week olds I incubated from my own eggs, 10 ten-week olds from the feed store, 5 four-week olds I hatched out using some more of my eggs, lol, and 14 more of my eggs in bator (went on lockdown today
big_smile.png
),
roll.png
Oh, and I can't forget about my quail
tongue.png
3 roosters, 7 hens, and 17 four-week olds I hatched out from their eggs
hide.gif
I think I may need to check into a hatchaholics program
roll.png

Just checking in to see how everyone from Louisiana is doing. My back has about had me shut down lately but
I am still hanging in.
Maybe we will not get too flooded this weekend from Bonnie and maybe it will not have enough time
to re-develope too much.
Welcome to all of the new Louisiana folks that I have not said hi to yet.

Back
Top Bottom