"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I was including you, Julie!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
We should all just quit fighting it, leave work and meet somewhere for an "in person" laugh session!!! Wish we could!
hit.gif
Uh, Oh!!! Gotta go back to work!!!
hit.gif

Are these showgirl chicks? John was asking the difference between silkies
No, they're actually Naked Neck Cochin Bantams. The black one is a frizzle and the white one is just smooth feathered. I use to have Silkies and Showgirls, but I sold them all. The Showgirls are just Silkies with Naked Necks lol They could use some little scarves and ear muffs!! Here's one. Run Kuntrygirl run!!!
OH MY !!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: " I see dead people". :oops:

No, they're actually Naked Neck Cochin Bantams. The black one is a frizzle and the white one is just smooth feathered. I use to have Silkies and Showgirls, but I sold them all. The Showgirls are just Silkies with Naked Necks lol They could use some little scarves and ear muffs!!

Here's one. Run Kuntrygirl run!!!

Psstt.....that picture is WAY too small for the desired effect. Next time use the BIGGEST setting!!!!!!!! Or better yet...post a video!

As to witty things to say to folks to leave them scratching their heads...I used to tell my kids something when they would ask to do something and I would say no and they would ask, but why not mom? My answer, because I am higher on the food chain than you: Ask again and see what happens.

Or other times this is what they would get: You need to stop talking now because you simply are not high enough on the evolutionary ladder to talk to me. See there are people, then their are animals, then plants, then their are insects, then pond scum and bacteria, then single celled organisms and somewhere WAY down below that is YOU. Come back after you've evolved to at least the level of broccoli.

No, they're actually Naked Neck Cochin Bantams. The black one is a frizzle and the white one is just smooth feathered. I use to have Silkies and Showgirls, but I sold them all. The Showgirls are just Silkies with Naked Necks lol They could use some little scarves and ear muffs!! Here's one. Run Kuntrygirl run!!!
Psstt.....that picture is WAY too small for the desired effect. Next time use the BIGGEST setting!!!!!!!! Or better yet...post a video! As to witty things to say to folks to leave them scratching their heads...I used to tell my kids something when they would ask to do something and I would say no and they would ask, but why not mom? My answer, because I am higher on the food chain than you: Ask again and see what happens. Or other times this is what they would get: You need to stop talking now because you simply are not high enough on the evolutionary ladder to talk to me. See there are people, then their are animals, then plants, then their are insects, then pond scum and bacteria, then single celled organisms and somewhere WAY down below that is YOU. Come back after you've evolved to at least the level of broccoli.
Wait a minute now. Now you have taken it a tad tooooooooo far. A video???? :oops: :th Let me know the day she posts a video, so I don't come to this thread. :gig

Back
Top Bottom