"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

At first I was afraid, I was PETRIFIED!!

You are right...they are more the Disco queens of the chicken world! I just love their poofy hair as well.

Everybody has their something that freaks them out...for my family it would be one of these...

Their have literally been threats made against my life by my own son if one of these appears on the property.

BTW...you all know she can see that lovely chicken lady in the recent images pane BEFORE she ever even gets to the post...lol.

Last edited:
You are right...they are more the Disco queens of the chicken world! I just love their poofy hair as well.

Everybody has their something that freaks them out...for my family it would be one of these...

Their have literally been threats made against my life by my own son if one of these appears on the property.

BTW...you all know she can see that lovely chicken lady in the recent images pane BEFORE she ever even gets to the page...lol.
LOL Is that a cornish? That one does look like he's out to get someone haha
gig.gif

I love the Modern Game Bantams. They look like they're walking on stilts!!

LOL Is that a cornish? That one does look like he's out to get someone haha
gig.gif

I love the Modern Game Bantams. They look like they're walking on stilts!!

That is a Shamo. I came across some pictures of them and showed everybody here. I thought they were amusing looking, but the look of revulsion on the faces looking back at me was funnier. My son says that the thing just doesn't look natural standing up like that. If we had one, it would give him nightmares that it was coming to kill him in his sleep.
hu.gif

That is a Shamo. I came across some pictures of them and showed everybody here. I thought they were amusing looking, but the look of revulsion on the faces looking back at me was funnier. My son says that the thing just doesn't look natural standing up like that. If we had one, it would give him nightmares that it was coming to kill him in his sleep.
hu.gif
I love odd looking Chickens and animals so I like it lol There's only one chicken that ever freaked me out. I'm trying to find pictures of them. They have really fat legs.

Back
Top Bottom