"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

16 tons of sand have been delivered to my house !!!!!!!!!! :weee

It doesn't look like a lot but I can't see the back to see how much is in the back.

Must be something in the air (maybe the cold?
gig.gif
). I had to drag myself out this morning as well. I agree with you kuntrygirl! So excited for daylight savings time! By the time I get home in the evenings, I only have an hour or so of daylight to get things done.
I agree. The extra hour of daylight will definitely be nice!!
yesss.gif

I took my nieces to the property yesterday. They live in town, so they love to come play farmer for the afternoon! I can't wait until the birds molt and the grass turn green again. I'll have to get my sister out there to take some better pics!

I took my nieces to the property yesterday. They live in town, so they love to come play farmer for the afternoon! I can't wait until the birds molt and the grass turn green again. I'll have to get my sister out there to take some better pics!
Looks like they are having a great time on that beautiful day. Nice pics!!! Thanks for sharing. The sheep look awesome. I think I will take my last ram to the butcher within the next week. Will fill the freezer up with meat. I'm sad but excited. :/

Looks like they are having a great time on that beautiful day. Nice pics!!! Thanks for sharing. The sheep look awesome.

I think I will take my last ram to the butcher within the next week. Will fill the freezer up with meat. I'm sad but excited.
hmm.png

I REALLY want to buy a ram from Country Oak Ranch this year, but only if I can make enough money on my Sebbie Goslings. If only I could just rent a ram from them for one month out of the year
gig.gif
That's all I really need! My flock is so small, that the high cost of a ram is quite a burden. I could better justify it if I had more sheep to cover! What are you going to do for a ram this year Julie? I'm debating on whether or not to sell mine and put the money towards a new one, or keep him until next spring and sell him.

Soooo..... I'm getting ready to either add on to my coop, or build another one (my addiction is growing) and i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see your set ups! I don't care what it is.. i want to see it! PLEASE post pics!
fl.gif

Looks like they are having a great time on that beautiful day. Nice pics!!! Thanks for sharing. The sheep look awesome. I think I will take my last ram to the butcher within the next week. Will fill the freezer up with meat. I'm sad but excited. :/
I REALLY want to buy a ram from Country Oak Ranch this year, but only if I can make enough money on my Sebbie Goslings. If only I could just rent a ram from them for one month out of the year
gig.gif
That's all I really need! My flock is so small, that the high cost of a ram is quite a burden. I could better justify it if I had more sheep to cover! What are you going to do for a ram this year Julie? I'm debating on whether or not to sell mine and put the money towards a new one, or keep him until next spring and sell him.
As far as a ram this year, I have to purchase a ram from a breeder who has great stock. That's another thing on my to do list. :/

Back
Top Bottom