"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Just wanted to say h everyone. I haven't got on in a while. Set up today at TS for poultry swap. I didn't do to good. Did not sell anything. Could have came home with a few but controlled myself. Lol there wasn't a lot of people set up and not many looking.

Last edited:
Didn't work one more try
[/IMG][/IMG
I think she figured it out. First pic is 2 chicks we saved from some kid and their parents who didn't have a clue. The 2nd was a silver laced Wyandotte from a swap. She looks multi colored to me. The last is black Australorp . May be a pic of the hole flock.

Didn't work one more try
[/IMG][/IMG
I think she figured it out. First pic is 2 chicks we saved from some kid and their parents who didn't have a clue. The 2nd was a silver laced Wyandotte from a swap. She looks multi colored to me. The last is black Australorp . May be a pic of the hole flock.

Nice work on the rescue. You will have those chickens looking good in no time. Love the Wyandotte! Great job on the upload.

Sorry to hear bout your cat :( my husband would mourn for a veeeeeery long time if something happened to his :(

I'm still doing ff. Once a feed daily and fill day free range. Working great bit I do stop in and give it water and an extra stir a day. I started keeping the water level above the feed by 2-3 inches to prevent a film. No issues since...
Good morning , I was wondering. If anyone is doing ff and if so do you ever get mold growing . The chicks seem to like it very much . But after about a week it starts to get what seems like mold. Any help would be appreciated . This. Week sucked for me I lost the best cat ever. Real bummer! Anyway have good week life goes on but with remember life is what it is so make everyday a good day no matter what's thrown at you.

Hey everyone,
My ducklings will be a month old on 10th. 1 is really shy and doesn't like to be messed with. He runs, bites, and fights you when I pick him up. My other one will only come with treats and loves to snuggle at night. What am I doing wrong?

Hey everyone,
My ducklings will be a month old on 10th. 1 is really shy and doesn't like to be messed with. He runs, bites, and fights you when I pick him up. My other one will only come with treats and loves to snuggle at night. What am I doing wrong?

It probably isn't you at all! Like humans, they all have their own personalities no matter how you treat them.

Michele - spoiled chickens--looks like my house.

I have a couple of chickens that I'm not sure what kind they are. The first one is a hen that is some kind of a bantam. The white one with the funny hair doo is a rooster. Can anyone tell me what they are or where i can find out.
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom