"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

That's awesome you guys found an even better deal :)
Well hubby found what he was looking for on the PX website(and we get free shipping and a tad bit cheaper than WM), as well as in the WM ad.

If we understand all the advertisements correctly.....after we read through them some more.

There would be no need to rush there there to WM this year in the early hours of Black Friday as they are doing things completely different this year.  For example, if you wanted a certain electronic it would be a guaranteed IN STOCK item on Thursday between the hours of 6pm-7pm.  So if they ran out you could still purchase it but it would then be shipped there to the store for you to pick up in a few days.  I hope that cuts down on the craziness, They are having different specials for different hours, but the sales run clear through December 1st!!!  I hate to see people get hurt over things like this.  But since he found the items we are looking for on the PX site we probably won't go to WM.  Retailers are doing everything they can to make a dollar.  But I hope this extended sale and not so many door buster type deals has another benefit........less stampedes!

Feel free to correct if we have this scenario wrong according to the advertisements.

don't mean to interrupt the conversation, but I need ADVICE regarding my citrus trees! I have a Satsuma with no fruit, so I will cover that one. One mandarin orange and one navel orange, with a few first year fruit that are turning from green to orange. Do I pick the fruit, before I cover the trees or leave it on till completely ripe?? What do you cover your trees with? Hubby thinks pallet wrap plastic, I think feed bags will fit over the smaller one and I have an old light blanket to put over the other? Please HELP!

don't mean to interrupt the conversation, but I need ADVICE regarding my citrus trees! I have a Satsuma with no fruit, so I will cover that one.  One mandarin orange and one navel orange, with a few first year fruit that are turning from green to orange. Do I pick the fruit, before I cover the trees or leave it on till completely ripe?? What do you cover your trees with? Hubby thinks pallet wrap plastic, I think feed bags will fit over the smaller one and I have an old light blanket to put over the other?   Please HELP! 

I'm wondering what we should do with our citrus trees too. Our fruit had all been picked though.

don't mean to interrupt the conversation, but I need ADVICE regarding my citrus trees! I have a Satsuma with no fruit, so I will cover that one. One mandarin orange and one navel orange, with a few first year fruit that are turning from green to orange. Do I pick the fruit, before I cover the trees or leave it on till completely ripe?? What do you cover your trees with? Hubby thinks pallet wrap plastic, I think feed bags will fit over the smaller one and I have an old light blanket to put over the other? Please HELP!

I can't tell you when to cover, but I do know how to cover. The plastic wrap will be too thin and pretty much useless. The feed bags and light blankets are what we used in FL for the orange trees. You have to be careful with any ice that may form on the blankets and weigh down the branches too much breaking them. Visqueen (I know I spelled that wrong) also works well, you can pick it up by the roll at any hardware store in the roofing section.

don't mean to interrupt the conversation, but I need ADVICE regarding my citrus trees! I have a Satsuma with no fruit, so I will cover that one.  One mandarin orange and one navel orange, with a few first year fruit that are turning from green to orange. Do I pick the fruit, before I cover the trees or leave it on till completely ripe?? What do you cover your trees with? Hubby thinks pallet wrap plastic, I think feed bags will fit over the smaller one and I have an old light blanket to put over the other?   Please HELP! 

I leave mine on the tree to ripen the cold will make them sweeter. I've covered mine with sheets, plastic what ever I have. My favorite way is Christmas lights. They keep frost off the tree. And they look good!!!

My babies are getting so big! I love all the funny feathers sticking straight up, haha! The frizzle baby HAS to be a little roo! And wouldn't you know it he is so darn cute! They are all so individual. I just hate that they have this weather to deal with.......glad they have a heat light.

I love the pretty colors on the last baby. Its not lavender....I guess blue? Pretty though.

My babies are getting so big! I love all the funny feathers sticking straight up, haha! The frizzle baby HAS to be a little roo! And wouldn't you know it he is so darn cute! They are all so individual. I just hate that they have this weather to deal with.......glad they have a heat light.

They are so darn cute!

I love the pretty colors on the last baby. Its not lavender....I guess blue? Pretty though.

Back
Top Bottom