Why not fire up the fire pit? just till your shopping addiction goes away. Pam

Fire pit permission?! Ya baby!

:yuckyuck

:lau

I kinda liked shooting that snake last night too. :lau

:yuckyuck

:lau

I kinda liked shooting that snake last night too. :lau

What kind was that? From the picture it looked like a boa constrictor. I know probably spelled wrong they didn't give me spell check. Pam
P.S. I saw something on Facebook about getting rid of ants. I'll try to find it and share it with you!

Putting a hoop coop in the woods for summer meaties this weekend. I'm already tired from it and haven't started :th lol

Take a nap. Then have a coop building BBQ inviting peeps with helping skills! Lol!:pop you can smoke something so cooking isn't a chore. You have the pool to keep them cool. Then you can be the supervisor. That has R&R in the pool. Pam

:bun yay! Christmas in June heck ya!

:gig @ "i don't care if I ever get an egg"....I believe you...now. just wait - the other wait is the egg wait....sometimes driving one to insanity! Mwahahaha ;) you'll do great in chickens. If you love them this much already? Your flock will be spoiled :)

Or you might stoop as low as posting chicken vent fotos to get an option on whether my chicken was laying and hiding the eggs. Lol. My Amercaunas waited about 10 months. Ugh. That was a long wIt for pretty blue eggs.

Back
Top Bottom