"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Welcome back stranger.
Thank you!
love.gif

lfsilverm.JPG

This is what i think my supposed to be Ameracauna Rooster will look like when he gets feathered out( photo of Silver Ameracauna provided by APA)
lfwhitef.jpg

I also have a pullet that looks exactly like this White Ameracauna( APA Standard )

Anyone have any ideas on how I can get ants out of my veggie garden? I think they have made their home in the soil. It is COVERED with them. I don't want to use any poisons, and I'm unsure of what to do.

lfsilverm.JPG

This is what i think my supposed to be Ameracauna Rooster will look like when he gets feathered out( photo of Silver Ameracauna provided by APA)
lfwhitef.jpg

I also have a pullet that looks exactly like this White Ameracauna( APA Standard )

Looks like you have a feed store with chicken knowledge!! :highfive: Glad you got what you asked for. Pam

One thing I learned from Angelisi is true amercaunas have the black feet top and bottom. Easter eggers have light color on the bottom of their feet. Easter eggers come in all colors. Most amercaunas are solid colors except a few. Like weaton splash etc. anyone with more questions on this subject ask angelisi. She has a lot of knowledge on this breed. If she's not on site PM her. Pam

Back
Top Bottom