"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hello, I just moved to Covington area with my family and got some pullets and ducks. Have always been a California girl but so far I love it here! Just thought I'd say hi!
welcome-byc.gif

Good morning La-yers! How's everybody this foggy morning? I see we have a cool front on the way -- Sat high is supposed to be only 70! & lows in the 40s -- time to break out the blankets! I need to get my caladium bulbs dug up & stored for the winter. Is anybody raising a winter garden? I'm giving mine -and me - a rest this year.

The girls are so funny; they are suspicious of the new coop door - it is on a pulley & slides up & down so I don't have to go into the run to open it -- they give it all kinds of cocked heads & strange glares before they run quickly through it in the morning.

I have several red sex links, RIR, Barred Rocks, Blue Marans, one White Amber, a Splash Maran, a French Copper Maran, and a Jersey giant. Then I have some ducks too, Pekin, Cayuga, Silver and cinnamon Apple yard and Anconas. They are great! Plus we have plenty of room, 5 acres in Bush. :)

Hello, I just moved to Covington area with my family and got some pullets and ducks. Have always been a California girl but so far I love it here! Just thought I'd say hi!
welcome-byc.gif
Folsom area here. Welcome! I'm in downtown Covington every morning taking kids to school. Tell us about your flock.

SLOW day at work. How slow? I'm filling out online requests for free catalogs. I get a kick out of getting free catalogs for stuff in the mail.
Next I plan to try & beat my all-time score in Spider Solitaire (3 minutes, 40 seconds).
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom