"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Went shopping this morning in the cute little downtown. It started snowing right as we left, and hasn't stopped. My daughter built a micro snowman on the deck.

It's hard to tell with the snow, but that deck would be perfect to sit on and watch chickens.

Happy Turkey day everyone!

I have tons of pics of the last few weeks lol but can't post at the moment.

Have a lot of processing going on, layers still laying strong, up to about 70 rabbits, kids are great, hubby is awesome, had a hawk attack last week that wounded Blue the head hen but she survived!

I guess I will have peeps for thanks giving!! Went to add a lillle water for humidity herd some piping. On closer look 4 shells are Craked with chicks hopefully pipped in the morning. I'm very thankful! I guess they'll have names like Turk ,sweet potato,giblet LMAO! Can't wait hope it's poulet heavy.
Pam

I guess I will have peeps for thanks giving!! Went to add a lillle water for humidity herd some piping. On closer look 4 shells are Craked with chicks hopefully pipped in the morning. I'm very thankful! I guess they'll have names like Turk ,sweet potato,giblet LMAO! Can't wait hope it's poulet heavy.
Pam

Have a happy thanksgiving
thumbsup.gif

After these hatch both my incubator and hatcher will be empty :-( and it may be as hard to quit as smokin. Today makes 10 wks smoke free. There are few more breeds I want too.

I'm going chicken crazy too! Getting my list together to start hatching, marans and cream legbars are on the list along with some Blue Isbars and it'd like to throw in some good Jersey giants and black Australorps and maybe a couple Croans Langshans too. I love colored eggs! It's so much fun!

Pam

Yay! What kind did you hatch? Happy Thanksgiving! FYI working with Rogue (GSD) quite a bit, she is doing well!

Pam

Good luck with that Pam
I've got think 15 hatched couple zippin couple pippin. And couple that are probably no goes. I see one naked neck. But now I'm wanting to hach some of my green eggs. Guess I should separate the Americana/easter egger hen and roo to different cage for bit first.
WISHING YOU ALL A GREAT THANKSGIVING BE SAFE

Back
Top Bottom