"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Angelisi has goats now one is pregnant . I don't know if she is selling the kid. She would know where you can get the dwarfs. I'm mailing turmeric today. Just letting you know to expect it. No big deal if your not mailing yet. Pam

Well I actually have the truck today :ya:weee:ya So I can go to the post office. Josh is out of town at the governor's Inauguration events so we are trying to run as many errands as possible before he gets back, lol. I have a few things to take.

I wish I could get goats. But that will have to wait until we move. It's ok. We will just study about them until it's time.

Well I actually have the truck today :ya:weee:ya So I can go to the post office. Josh is out of town at the governor's Inauguration events so we are trying to run as many errands as possible before he gets back, lol. I have a few things to take.

I wish I could get goats. But that will have to wait until we move. It's ok. We will just study about them until it's time.

Just didn't know if you knew she had them. I don't know if she is selling the kid. But you know how good she is at resurch. If you have questions she could help. Pam

Back
Top Bottom